Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"Ashe Cakes" play at RAPA Friday!!!

Hey! Hey!

Thank you again for all the love and great times in the classroom.

For those who want to attend the play Ashe Cakes, I know we "planned" to see the play tomorrow but it is SOLD OUT!!!

SORRY FOR THE SUDDEN SWITCH IN DATE!

We shall go on FRIDAY, DECEMBER 18TH.

Your Arrival Time: (between) 7:00pm - 7:15pm
Play Begins: 7:30pm
Ticket Price: $5 per student but if you aren't able to contribute $5 please let me know in advance.

Address for RAPA:
727 E. Main Street

*****The play is about Frederick Douglass and his family in Rochester!*****

Please email me if you are definitely attending:
anderson.n.ashleyteach@gmail.com

(I will respond promptly, I promise)

:) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. aldin

    a thrown rock hits glass
    she stands looking through, at him
    true love is exposed

    ReplyDelete