Monday, December 14, 2009

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yay! It's a NEW Day!!!

REMINDER: Vocabulary List 6 is due on WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2009

REMINDER: Vocabulary List 6 is due on WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2009

REMINDER: Vocabulary List 6 is due on WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2009


In class, we will view a Warner Bros. clip of the "Blackface" character...Thank you Vincent for your research!

I will give you a listing of African American/Black Inventors and Inventions with the patent date. (this list will not contain everyone on the list)

More things to come...Keep your eyes open!

Also,

We have agreed to see the play "Ashe Cakes" on Thursday, December 17, 2009 at 7:30pm at RAPA. We shall all meet one another by 7:00pm. I will call ahead to find out about SOTA Student Discount/Free Ticketing.

If you are really interested, please let me know. You can email me at anderson.n.ashleyteach@gmail.com

Double Also,

On Wednesday (my last day) I will be bringing "college treats" for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment